Our ice cream-making school is the result of years of study and experience acquired in the work of artisanal ice cream.
Teaching the most modern concepts for making ice cream, together with the pillars of the traditional Italian ice cream-making tradition, makes our ice cream school a fundamental model for those who want to learn and set out on the professional path to assured success.
- 1994-97: Production technician in the Polo Norte ice cream shop in Rome.
- 1995: Professional degree in ice cream-making techniques from the hotel and restaurant school in Senigallia (Italy).
- 1997: Second certification in ice cream-making techniques from the hotel and restaurant school of Senigallia.
- 1997-99: Owner of the I Tropici ice cream shop in Rome.
- 1999-2004: Owner of the Stortini ice cream shop in Valencia.
- 2004-2015: Director of the Gerogelato school and consultant to various businesses in Italy, Spain, Brazil and the United States.
- 2007-2010: Contributor to the specialized magazine “Helado Artesano” (Artisanal Ice Cream).
- 2007: Member of the panel of judges for the national Artisanal Ice Cream Contest in Sanremo (Italy).
- 2007-2015: Consultant and Director of different ice cream projects in Spain, Portugal, Brazil and the Dominican Republic.
- 2011-2012: Director of the Yo-Goo brand and of the development of different yoghurt shops in Spain.
- 2004-2018: Director Gerogelato school and consultant to different businesses in Italy, Spain, Brazil and the United States.
- 2014-2018: Contributor to the Senda Senior magazine.
- 2018: Director Gerogelato Ice Cream School in Panama.
- 2018: Technical consultant to the Movo Gelato company in Italy.